Stanier 50' parcels van...

Would I be correct in thinking the Hornby version has now superseded the Bachmann version or are they models of two different diagrams?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

I'd be interested to know too - all I can find after a quick search online is a wiki that suggests Bachmann do period 1 and Hornby period 3 coaches, which would suggest that the Bachmann one is different to the Hornby one.

Reply to
Ian J.

If the Bachmann model one is the one I think it is, then it's the non-panelled one inherited from the Mainline range (which also found its way into the Dapol range), which is the same type as Hornby model. The prototypes of this type lasted to the end of the 1970s on parcels traffic, latterly with gangways removed and the gangway doors plated over. Brian

Reply to
BH Williams