Steve Jones Photo Websites

Not strange at all. All the support is for the good things he has done - on-topic for the title of this thread. All the criticism came in a thread where he made some particularly unpalatable comments about other people.

As for the Bachmann peak, there are two fairly major omissions - exhaust port and nose seam. Otherwise, it seems to be of a similar quality to the Deltic (IE, generally a good likeness but the nose isn't quite right).

The headcode box on my "Nimbus" has fallen inside the nose (partially), so I'll be taking mine apart soon. Has anyone put bulbs / LEDs behind these yet?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

I also praised him where due- has has in the past made some very pertinent comments. I think the scene will be the poorer without him. Like I said, I merely objected to the way he behaved towards people not of the same mindset.

Not strange at all. It seems to many (not just myself) that he lit the flame then ran. Which he has done, as pointed out by others, in the past.

Denz.

Reply to
Denzil McThickenthrash

Didn't they fit similar style deflectors to 60103....??

I wish 5AT well....

Colin.

Reply to
Colin

You're very welcome.... ( Croeso ! ).

Colin.

Reply to
Colin

44 nose was where I got into this. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.
Reply to
Keith Norgrove

"John Turner" wrote

from Natalie Jones (no relation) on demod:-

John.

Reply to
John Turner