Think of the children!

If diving was restricted cos of bad weather, we used to jump off piers into the sea, 20 - 30 feet depending on the tide. Great fun, till walking back along pier, jumped off then stood up on boulders in 2 feet of water. Luckily was wearing wet suit - had very sore bottom.

cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Fireworks most definately should be covered by health and safety - when was

5 at a big neighborhood bonfire party I turned round and a jumping jack went off in front of my eye. Didnt half sting, father carried me to local cottage hospital on his back (of course we didnt have a car, but did have a local hospital) for a wash and scrape of gunpowder and soot from eyeball.

Put me off handling fireworks for quite a while. Was at least 11 before bought load of bangers with mates to go round the castle letting them off, old chap at the gate was usually half cut by noon anyway.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

It does seem quite incredible these days that we can still go into a shop and buy explosive devices over the counter without any kind of license or certificate!

Wander into Tesco and come out with a box of Cornflakes and a few ounces of gunpowder!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

Effing Spill Checker.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

It's down to the user who accepts the correction offered by the spell checker :-)

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Spill checkers cant fined typos witch result in correctly spoiled words.

wolf k.

Reply to
Wolf K

UN less comb hind with cleaver gramma chequers

Reply to
simon

The spill chucker in my phone "corrects" marmite to marmots. I'm sure marmots are delicious, but I don't think they'd spread so easily on toast.

Reply to
David Cantrell

Whereas the woman who spreads out so easily on a piece of toast is Marge.

Reply to
Gareth

Don't tell Homer! ;-)

Reply to
Kenny

Why have you made this appointment to consult me?

Well, my wife insists that I am going deaf, but I don't think so.

What are the symptoms?

A corny predictable US trash cartoon, but how is that relevant?

Reply to
Gareth

I suspect that marmots would taste a lot better than marmite.

Reply to
Dave Jackson