Thomas the Tank Engine owner grabbed by Mattel - Evening Standard

Would that be Ringo Starr or Michael Angelis?

Reply to
MartinS

I didn't have a problem with either (preffered Ringo), but then I've never heard the Johnny morris nor the Willie Rushton versions.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Hmmm, no posts today? Look like Thomas the Tank Engine has finally run out of steam!

Steve W

Reply to
Steve W