Tracion tyres

There's something similar in the UK designed for balancing model aircraft wings being thin with peel and stick backing. Used it to add weight to trains myself. Should be able to get at any model aircraft shop.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

It's the sort of thing you buy when you go into a shop for the first time, spend time looking round and find nothing in your scale or period, but don't want to leave without buying something.

Like my local model train shop (in up-state New York) which proudly sells O-gauge - but 3-rail AC.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

They don't use lead flashing on most houses in the US and Canada. Roofs are mainly asphalt shingles, that need replacement every 20-30 years. A few older buildings, such as churches, have slate roofs.

Reply to
MartinS

I went in looking for weights and somehow ended up in the aircraft parts section and found them.

Chris

Reply to
Chris