Transfers

Hi Can anyone let me know if Woodhead Transfers (4mm) are available and if so where from?

TIA

Reply to
John A Calder

"John A Calder" wrote

I think this firm has ceased trading.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

The former Woodhead transfer range are supposed to be available through Modelmaster. I believe that this is partially true. The range was to be updated and improve before re-releasing.

See Yah!

Reply to
Anon

In message , John Turner writes

Thanks John

Do you stock HMRS or Fox suitable for LMS wagons?

John C

Reply to
John A Calder

In message , John A Calder writes

Why not have a look at transfers available from Parkside? I suspect a much cheaper option.

Reply to
Stephen Freeman

The transfers are from Modelmaster, Parkside do not list the full range as they stock to suit their kits but some modelshops have them. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

In message , Anon writes

Thank you all for the links info etc.