Tri-ang / Novo Big Big Railway

I am currently seeking certain Tri-ang / Novo Big Big rRailway items; so far without much luck. Even eBay is proving somewhat barren.

I particularly need points, half curves and buffer stops. They are

*not* for a collection, but to augment my son's railway which I am currently refurbishing for his son; my grandson.

I'm sure that many members must have had one of these railways in their younger years, which may still be gathering dust around the home. If anyone has and would be willing to sell these items, I'd be *very* grateful if they could contact me.

With thanks,

John Isherwood.

Reply to
cctransuk