TT Gauge Bogie Spares Wanted

Eldest Lad is doing a decent job of bodging a double ended NG
industrial loco, similar style to the Clayton, from a couple of
aproxomately OO scale Matchbox die cast diesel shunters he found in his
younger brothers' toy dump.
He'd like to fit them onto a pair of TT gauge bogies. Can anyone point
him at a source of such items?
BTW, Do not confuse "bodging" with "botching." A Bodger is a skilled
tradesman capable of doing a servicable, workmanlike job with limited
and improvised tools.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.