Jap 2S spares wanted

I've had an enquiry about where you might find JAP 2S spares. My knowledge of JAP product could be written on the back of a penny, so I'm hoping some here may have some pointers.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Actually, I'm just out the door, but I recall seeing a more or less complete

2a for sale on E-bay recently

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

knowledge of JAP product could be written on the back

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

JAP product could be written on the back

I don't know of a source for new stuff, but there are usually a few retired engines and parts at the bring and buy sales.

What bits are needed, Arthur?

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Peter/Kim, I don't know what parts are needed, as JAPs are not "all that" old, I had hoped someone might have NOS bits to offer this chap. Regards, Arthur G

of JAP product could be written on the back

Reply to
Arthur G

someone might have NOS bits to offer

Most are 50-60years or so old? nearly as old as me, and I AM old!!

Peter

Prepair Ltd

"Prepair Ltd" wrote >

Pah! I've known 25 year olds that are older than you.

You won't easily get a sympathy vote here ;-).

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G