Lima Bubblecar + Black Beetle

Has anyone here fitted a Black Beetle to a Lima class 121? I am thinking of doing this and was wondering if anyone else has attempted the same and can offer any advice.

Thanks

ROB

Reply to
Robert Flint

I haven't personally, although there is a BB in my "one day" collection ;-)

But try Railway Modeller December 1997 page 551, where there is an article on converting the Lima Class 117, which uses the same chassis anyway. The article is written by David Foulkes who is Steam Era Models.

He also wrote an article on converting the Lima Class 20 as well (Railway Modeller August 1998 page 396), although I suspect the Bachmann model is a much better choice.

Steam Era Models is in Australia in case you didn't know.

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

Thanks Kevin. That article is just what I need.

ROB

Reply to
Robert Flint