Very non-politically-correct Chrstmas story

Just to take people's minds off trying to decide which N gauge class 66
to convert to DCC, or whether you want to convert your layout from EM to
P4 in time for the next exhibition, try this one for size:
There's this bird called Mary, yeah?
She's a virgin (wossat then?) She's not married or nuffink, but she's
got this boyfriend, Joe, innit? He does joinery an' that. Mary lives
with him in a crib dahn Nazaref.
One day Mary meets this bloke Gabriel. She's like `Oo ya lookin at?'
Gabriel just goes 'You got one up the duff, you have.' Mary's totally
gobsmacked. She gives it to him large 'Stop dissin' me yeah? I ain't no
Kappa-slapper. I never bin wiv no one!'
So Mary goes and sees her cousin Liz, who's six months gone herself.
Liz is largin' it. She's filled with spirits, Barcardi Breezers an'
that. She's like 'Orright, Mary, I can feel me bay-bee in me tummy and I
reckon I'm well blessed. Think of all the extra benefits an' that we are
gonna get.' Mary goes 'Yeah, s'pose you're right' Mary an' Joe ain't got
no money so they have to ponse a donkey, an' go dahn Befflehem on that.
They get to this pub an' Mary wants to stop, yeah? To have her bay-bee
an' that. But there ain't no room at the inn, innit?
So Mary an' Joe break an' enter into this garridge, only it's filled wiv
animals. Cahs an' sheep an' that.
Then these three geezers turn up, looking proper bling, wiv crowns on
their 'eds. They're like `Respect, bay-bee Jesus', an' say they're wise
men from the East End. Joe goes: 'If you're so wise, wotchoo doin' wiv
this Frankenstein an' myrrh? Why dincha just bring gold, Adidas and
Burberry?' It's all about to kick off when Gabriel turns up again an'
sez he's got another message from this Lord geezer. He's like 'The
police is comin an' they're killin all the bay-bees. You better nash off
to Egypt.' Joe goes 'You must be monged if you think I'm goin' dahn
Egypt on a minging donkey'
Gabriel sez 'Suit yerself, pal. But it's your look out if you stay.'
So they go dahn Egypt till they've stopped killin the first-born an'
it's safe an' that.
Then Joe and Mary and Jesus go back to Nazaref, an' Jesus turns water
into Stella.
Reply to
Jane Sullivan
I dunno, seems alright to me! Mind you, I was mightily offended by the use of the mono-denominational reference in the subject line :-)
Jane Sullivan said the following on 30/11/2005 11:37:
I liked it!!!!
Reply to
Paul Boyd

Site Timeline