Website thingie

Have added some more to the rough draft of the web thingie.

This is still a rough draft, non of the sections are as yet fully completed.

Link:

Regards

Reply to
Mike

Er sorry chaps, if anyone had problems with this on Saturday it was my fault - It was uploading okay when I sent the post to the group, things then went weird until nearly midnight when it started to roll again.

The present update will remain until I secure a more reliable service

- I have access to one but I need to pass the site over on a CD.

Regards

Reply to
Mike