Willow trees

Hi all Working on a stream / pond area and would like to add some willow trees. Anyone know where to get them from premade, or a site that shows how to make them?

4mm size Rob
Reply to
Rob Kemp

In message , Rob Kemp writes

Contact Kay at 'Coppice Corner' and she will make them up for you.

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com. 01664.454423.

She makes beautiful trees and takes them to various shows, but has no website up yet.

Her trees are much better than the various commercial products marketed by the larger companies.

Cheers.

Reply to
Roy

Thanks Roy However as I live in the US of A, I was looking for something a bit mail order like. I will certainly contact her if nothing else turns up Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Rob wrote: Hi all Working on a stream / pond area and would like to add some willow trees. Anyone know where to get them from premade, or a site that shows how to make them?

4mm size

------------------------------------------------------------ Noch makes weeping willow trees:

Walthers has Noch scenery items also.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Then why on earth did you post your question on a UK newsgroup?

Try rec.models.railroad. Most of the posters there, but not all, are from N. America.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Because he wants 4mm scale not 3.5mm.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Because a) Im British b) Im modelling British c) I hate American d) Your opinion is more relevant

Anything else? Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

"Larry Blanchard" wrote

Because Rob's modelling British outline!

John.

Reply to
John Turner