Worth Going to Warley? - over crowding?

No problem, John

I and we, I think, have already targetted the pushers etc, but we've moved onto the thugs now.

Well, that's it for me.

I've said my bit. If pie man larger still thinks that's a proper way to behave and show his son how to do the same to others then we've failed. I admit it.

His son will probably be one of those children excluded from school at a very young age for his aggresive and uncontollable behaviour.

best of luck with that, Pie Man Larger Ds

Reply to
D A Smith

"D A Smith" wrote

Now that is totally out of order. Whatever you think of Simon's position, to find a youngster guilty without offence being comitted, evidence and a fair trial (if you will excuse the analogy) is hanging mob mentality.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

"John Sullivan" wrote

Do I detect a hint of ridicule for that esteemed award? If not, why not? ;-)

John (hastily avoiding adding his surname).

Reply to
John Turner

Since you've got a closed mind and a bad attitude, I don't think we have anything to discuss.

-- Brian "Don't be afraid of playing the fool, or of letting go, or of not being dignified, or of not being pretty, or of not being conventional, or of thinking that someone will laugh"

Reply to
Brian Watson

chicken

Reply to
piemanlarger

In message , John Turner writes

I would have thought that the most eligible piece of art for the Turner prize would involve Rugby League somewhere.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Thank you for confirming I'm right. Much obliged.

-- Brian "Of all the 35,249 newsgroups in all the world, you have to walk into mine..."

Reply to
Brian Watson

Not that Turner Prize winners are often held in high esteem anyway! As the old saying goes; "I don't know a lot about art.....which is why I'm on the panel of Turner Prize judges" ;-)

David E. Belcher

Reply to
David E. Belcher

I recall reading an entry in the Tate New visitors book:

"Marvellous building, pity about the crap inside........."

Cheers Robt P.

Reply to
robert.pollard2

"robert.pollard2" wrote

LOL - he was fool enough to go in the first place. :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner