WTD - N gauge Class 58

Hi im looking for a N gauge class 58 - ready made

I dont have the time nor experience to build/paint my own so am looking for a second hand one thats been built already

Im prepared to pay good (sensible) money for a good example. Im not to worried about the livery but would prefer large logo railfreight.

I was just outbid the other day on one that was being auctioned on Ebay :-(. My last bid was £170 and it closed just above that and I didnt have chance to get another one in.

Any one who can help, please email me with details and your asking proce.

Cheers

Stu

please reply to snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

removing the n0spam

Reply to
stu

Ouch! How much is the kit alone?

Reply to
Dan Keeley

Ian Stoate has the BH Enterprises kit for £22.50, it then requires a Class

40 Chassis - Which I can possibily provide!

The one on Ebay was a Kingdom Kit (ebay Ref 3143962240) and I made a mistake in my last mail, I bid £165 not £170! I didnt get chance to bid any more!

Stu

Reply to
stu

Ah right, interesting.

Surely thats a fantastic profit then? Wow not bad.

Actually i could be after some similar kits for my layout - Anyone know of any good OO gauge loco kits?

Thanks! dan

Reply to
Dan Keeley