Any advice???????????????

Hello group! I'm currently working as a Welding Engineer in the Aerospace Industry. I am qualified to H.N.D level. I was considering trying to get European Welding Engineering status, however I'm unsure if my qualifications would be good enough. Although I'm only qualified to H.N.D level I have a good knowledge of exotic materials as I deal with them every day. Is there any Welding Engineers within the group who can give me any advice?

Cheers Paul.

Reply to
pj.karim

Harry Culshaw

I think you need either an Engineering Degree or be a chartered engineer you then need the diploma in welding engineering. You may get some exceptions if your HND was in welding, you may only have to complete the final modules.

I suggest you send your CV to the welding institute at Cambridge, you will get the address from

Some of the subjects covered by

have been derived from this diploma course.

Regards

John

Reply to
John Dyson