Any advice???????????????

Hello group!
I'm currently working as a Welding Engineer in the Aerospace Industry. I am
qualified to H.N.D level. I was considering trying to get European Welding
Engineering status, however I'm unsure if my qualifications would be good
enough. Although I'm only qualified to H.N.D level I have a good knowledge
of exotic materials as I deal with them every day. Is there any Welding
Engineers within the group who can give me any advice?
Cheers Paul.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
Hi Paul, The best advice I would give is to ring The Welding Institute, or log onto their website, they will be able to advise you regards becoming a European Welding Engineer. Harry
Reply to
Harry Culshaw
I think you need either an Engineering Degree or be a chartered engineer you then need the diploma in welding engineering. You may get some exceptions if your HND was in welding, you may only have to complete the final modules.
I suggest you send your CV to the welding institute at Cambridge, you will get the address from
formatting link

Some of the subjects covered by
formatting link
have been derived from this diploma course.
Reply to
John Dyson

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.