Anyone own/use HTP MTS 160

Has anyone used or purchased this model HTP Inverter? (MTS 160) Sent for their catalog, and their products "look" good via specs and such. The inverter Is listed @ $1200 and looks to be of fair value. I was thinking of purchasing a Miller Maxstar 150S, until I stumbled across this MTS 160. TIA

Phil

Reply to
pmwinston

HTP's inverters are made by Stel in Austria. They have never made a secret of that. They seem to work fine, and HTP has really good customer service.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

I bought a bunch of their tips to go in my Miller spoolgun. They work great. Can't say much about a machined copper tube though. LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe