Arc welder needed

I am helping my local Boy Scouts weld up a trailer for the camping
adventures, and would like to get my hands on a used arc welder for the
job. Anyone in the PacNW have one for sell. I would prefer a 220v as I
already have a 110 mig, that I think is a little light for the welding
we need to do.
Thanks,
Rod
Reply to
rod richeson
Check wih Pacific Industrial Supply. Ask for Larry Langdon. Tell him what you are looking for.
2 other places to call.
Precision Welder Repair in Seattle, and American Equipment Repair in Kent. Both shops fix welders and they both usually have a few old ones for sale.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
Ernie Leimkuhler spluttered in news:060120041355018637% snipped-for-privacy@stagesmith.com:
Ah. I've gotta go over and check out a place in Eastlake, Oh. Rick's Welder Repair. One hell of a decent guy. I almost had trouble paying him for something, he wouldn't take the damn check. ;)
Reply to
Greg M