Arc welder needed

I am helping my local Boy Scouts weld up a trailer for the camping adventures, and would like to get my hands on a used arc welder for the job. Anyone in the PacNW have one for sell. I would prefer a 220v as I already have a 110 mig, that I think is a little light for the welding we need to do.

Thanks, Rod

Reply to
rod richeson

Check wih Pacific Industrial Supply. Ask for Larry Langdon. Tell him what you are looking for.

2 other places to call.

Precision Welder Repair in Seattle, and American Equipment Repair in Kent. Both shops fix welders and they both usually have a few old ones for sale.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Ernie Leimkuhler spluttered in news:060120041355018637% snipped-for-privacy@stagesmith.com:

Ah. I've gotta go over and check out a place in Eastlake, Oh. Rick's Welder Repair. One hell of a decent guy. I almost had trouble paying him for something, he wouldn't take the damn check. ;)

Reply to
Greg M