ATV Plow Plans

Hi Steve, Sorry for the delay.

The Nolalu Barn Owl

Wow, thanks for the detailed pics. This will definitely help me build my plow!!

Reply to
SteveC

You are quite welcome Steve. My father used to say "Why buy if you can make". He would think nothing of whipping out a tape measure and notepad in Sears and then going home to make a copy. More than once he bought something, took possession of it long enough to sketch up some detailed plans and then would return it for a refund.

Good luck to you and I hope you enjoy your project :)

- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl