Carbon Rods for Electric Arc Welder Brazing Attachment

Does anyone know a supplier of carbon rods for Arc Welder Brazing attachments in the UK. I believe these need to be chemically cored to produce a slow burning flame for brazing. These used to be available from SIP. I have recently purchased carbon rods from Machine Mart and off E-Bay but these are no good for brazing. They produce a hard, small flame which doesn't heat the workpiece. I think the secret must be the chemical core.

Reply to
bdpill