Chop saw question

Sorry for the double post. I looked at a 14" chop saw today that is a VERY heavy duty unit good size cast iron with a 3 phase motor the owner wants $50.00 for it. Is that a fair deal? I will be putting in a 3 phase converter for my lathe and a milling machine (when I find a miller). I could also swap the motor for single phase as it is belt driven. Any input would be great.

Reply to
Wayne Makowicki

I'd say that any chop saw of that size that is usable condition is very well worth $50. I'd jump on it. Lane

Reply to
lane

Ok I went and bought it.

Reply to