Divers Institute - Open House - Free Food.

Hi guys. Next Thursday (April 19th) we are having an Open House at the Divers Institute of Technology.
Time is 4 pm to 7 pm.
Address is ; 4315 - 11th Ave. NW Seattle, WA 98107
We will have lots of food available, mostly BBQ, burgers, and hot dogs. We will be running Tours of the facilities and will have live demos of underwater cutting and welding with underwater video cameras mounted on the diver's hats feeding TVs on the dock. We tried one of these for the first time back in February, and in spite of the cold evening, it was a great success. Now we are planning on running one every spring and fall.
If you know anybody in their mid to late 20's or 30's who is physically fit, has at least a GED, and wants to make giant piles of cash doing some hard work, then have them come to the Open house.
Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

As someone who recently got their open water diver certification I'd love to visit and see the show. Unfortunately you're too far away for that to be practical. Perhaps you can shoot some pics and video and put them online somewhere for us to see?
Pete C.
this is the thing http://s2.bitefight.ba/c.php?uidI708 heh
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 02:52:56 GMT, Ernie Leimkuhler

Thanks for the invite ERNIE...I am in NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA.... will you pay the fare I'll take care of the food....... All the best.....
Gary Tomada snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

How about an old timer who has seen your signs and always wondered about your business/school? Just curiousity.
Bob

Please come and eat BBQ. Everybody is welcome.