FA: Miller Maxstar 140

It's scratched up quite a bit but works great! I don't have the TIG torch but I've tested it with one to be sure the lift arc is working. I guarantee it to work on arrival or if you're anywhere near Charlotte, NC you can pick it up and see it work at the same time.

It's an amazing little box and I wish I could keep it but I need the money...

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall