Feeling better

Go to the doctor this Wednesday. Hope he will let me get back to some projects. Things are piling up, and I'd really like to do some MIG light stuff for home projects.

I'm amazed I feel so good after breaking my back July 4th. Now it only hurts when I move.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

--Welcome back! Keep tackin' stuff together; great therapy! :-)

Reply to
steamer

Reply to
RoyJ

That's great Steve, I hope that you get better soon.

Reply to
Ignoramus22222

Good Luck!

BobH

Reply to
BobH

Thanks to everyone. Maybe with the cooler weather, and feeling better, I can get onto the list of some of these projects. Don't know about you, but mine's about as long as my leg.

The ATV is in the shop. On the second roll down the hill, it came down on its nose and smashed the front rack, bumper, and fender assembly. Not sure yet if the steering was messed up or if the frame is okay. Glad I was off it by then. It got me on the first roll.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB