FS Dayton MIG welder 225A

$300 CASH ON PICKUP price only. More if shipped/paid by check.

This is a pretty decent Dayton MIG and it might even include a gas tank of UNKNOWN PROVENANCE.

Historically, I was able to sell most things offered here, for more than I am asking in this newsgroup.

Price valid for newsgroup participants only, do not say "I saw it on rittercnc" or something.

Ignoramus21294

Looks like someone is going to get a hell of a deal.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Thanks... I do not really mind... I will pick that stuff up soon and will test it.

Ignoramus21294

If Id had any money in the bank..Id be doing what you are doing..and I could make a decent living.

Shrug

Gunner Asch

Sell your stuff and you will have money.

Ignoramus21294

If I had a warehouse and a forklift, and more time, I could make some serious dough. Today auction could easily have worked out to $10k profit, for instance

Ignoramus21294

....you dont have a forklift?????

Why the hell not?

They are as cheap as dirt.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Often dirt (as in good clean topsoil) is a more expensive.

I expect you could rent a warehouse and a forklift pretty reasonably if you had some ambition.

Reply to
Pete C.

Indeed.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Ive passed up at least 4 forklifts in the last 30 days. None more than $1800. Most less than 10 yrs old.

?hash=item19b721a080
?hash=item1c0d3f5c33 If I were Iggy..Id look for a 3000 lb semi soft tired propane forklit. He could snag one really cheaply if he wanted one, Im sure..the guy is almost as good as me at picking up Stuff

Like this one...

Or one LIKE this one...this one is pricey

Gunner

Gunner Asch

What - no Hyster ?

When a kid over seas - we had Hysters that could lean wheels over to move around on narrow docks and pick up shipper containers like nothing.

They were cool in working and looks.

Mart> >

Martin H. Eastburn

The offer is WITHDRAWN.

This is now a second time when a craigslist buyer talks to me, then finds my rec.crafts.metalworking ads on some asshole web spamming website, like rittercnc or groupsrv.com, and then says "but you are offering it for less somewhere else".

Well, yeah, but not to you, buddy.

So, no more offers here.

Ignoramus3519

Iggy...Im not at all shy about offering things for less to friends and accomplishes then I am to outsiders.

And if anyone asks..thats what I tell them. While it is for sale less to friends and accomplishes..you are neither so the price is $x

If they dont want to buy it at that price..or a price Im willing to bargain down to..they dont have to buy it.

And Im always clear on this if the subject comes up.

Doesnt seem to prevent any sales.

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That's what I told him too, and he bailed out. He seemed to be ready to buy prior to finding my ad. They he came back to me and said "but you want less for it, see here". I said, but not to you. And he bailed. I am not losing my sleep over it, but as it goes, it does seem detrimental to advertise "friends only" price that is findable by google.

Ignoramus3519

Ignoramus3519 wrote: (...)

Hey Iggy,

You have the real eMail addresses for lots of RCM'ers yes? Why not send yourself notice of the deal and bcc: the rest of us?

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

I think that it is spammy.

Ignoramus3519

It may take a couple days longer to sell the way you have been doing it (and many thanks!)..but it all sells.

And you havent even picked it up yet, have you?

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Reply to
Gunner Asch

(...)

Oh.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

True.

Why, I have picked it up by now. It included a large quantity of Certanium wire and other MIG wire. The tank is almost full at 2,000 PSI.

Ignoramus3519

Does it run and weld ok?