FS -- Luxury items, metal and welding related

While I have a lot of hobby and production stuff that is not "luxurious", below are the things that only the finest gentlemen of certain means, would enjoy.

  1. KO Lee tool and cutter grinder with numerous attachments (3-way swivel base, motorized centers, high speed spindle).
  2. Millermatic 251 and 252

Items below are still at a defunct brake caliper factory:

  1. Huge Bridgeport Series II with DRO, looks lightly used.
  2. Miller Dynasty 300 DX TIG welder
  3. Hardinge HLV lathe, loaded with stuff
Reply to
Ignoramus6358

Where are they?

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Berkeley, IL.

I brought in and tested the Dynasty 300DX, it seems to work. I broke the flowmeter during transport, will replace it today and then will test more. I am surprised that the Dynasty does not have a separate connector for stick welding.

Ignoramus13479

Actually what broke is a connector to the flowmeter.

Ignoramus13479

Reply to
Ignoramus18027