HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERNIE!!

Thought we forgot about ya Buddy??!! NEVER!! hehehe Hope you have a great B-day Ernie, and thanks for all your help through the years. Darn, guess I have to call my mother-in-law now, her BD is today also. :(

Jim

Reply to
Jim C Roberts

Happy birthday, and thank you for another year of discipline.

Steve, a humble disciple

Reply to
SteveB

Thanks guys.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Happy Birthday Ernie! One guy whose posts I always look forward to seeing...

Reply to
Ignoramus24794

Late, I know, but I just saw it was your birthday.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND GENEROUS GUY THAT UNSELFISHLY DISPENSES THAT KNOWLEDGE TO HELP THE REST OF US.

JOE BLEAUX/JUSME

Reply to
justme

Happy belated birthday, Ernie. I've learned more about TIG from this guy I've never met than any school or job. Thanks for flowing the information freely.

John

Jim C Roberts wrote:

Reply to
John L. Weatherly