HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE GRAHAM

He is 35 today. Go wish him well.
mike snipped-for-privacy@295.ca
Reply to
me
I thought Mike was gone from here taking pictures
Reply to
Waynemak
Happy birthday, Mike!
Please don't wait until *we* are grown up before you bless us with your presence once more.
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
I like Mike a lot and, clearly, he contributed enormously to this group.
But who is "me"? Given the stupid posting by "Miss Jamie" I do not trust someone who posts this anonymously. It simply feels oily. To "Me": If I am wrong come out and I'll apologise. Otherwise....
Ciao, David Todtman
Reply to
David Todtman
Happy birthday Mike