hate to beat a dead horse, but the chopper's done!

For those of you that read my post when I started this project, I thought i would follow up. I finished the chopper today. I have some minor things to do but it is a working mini-bike chopper now. I took it for a ride today and it is cool. I guess my Mother was right after all, I'll never grow up.

thanks, walt ps. sorry about the pop-ups, free web hosting means free pop up advertising. I use adaware for these pesty things.

wallster

Too many lurkers. You need more bandwidth!

Tim

Tim Williams

Usnet: Visualize a large group of people standing in a circle, vigorously attacking a greasy spot on the ground where once there was a dead horse.

Reply to
John Husvar

'exceeded download..."

Joel. phx

"hate to beat a dead horse" - they have a little blue pill for that now ;)

advertising.

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Needs a trophy tied to the handlebars, like this

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjk

Hey Walt,

You sure we don't have the same mom ?? :) I still have those words ringing in my head........

The bike is way cool...I just got my engine today, am frame shopping on Ebay now. As soon as I have something to show, I'll try and post some pics somewhere !

Later,

Jeff

advertising.

Reply to
Jeff Sellers

advertising.

Reply to
rodney johnson

too kewl! as my brother would spell it. I am scrounging parts now.

Scott Young

advertising.

Reply to
Young