Leather hats

Somehow it has happened that I don't have much hair on my head anymore. All I can find is the cloth put-it-on-backwards baseball-caps that seem to let me down. The cloth hats are also too small to cover enough of my ear. Most of the time it isn't a problem, but once in a while sparks ricochet off of some thing and get me.

I used to see leather hats years ago, but I can't seem to find them.

Anyone know if they are still produced?

Reply to
Karl

Hats don't protect your ears. Get some ear protection. When molten dingleberry really gets deep enough in there to cause you some problems, you will wish you had worn both ear protection AND a long leather cap. Such an invasion of the inner ear can cause infections that result in death. No

**it!

Leather hats are hot. If you insist on it, have some made from you from leather that is available at such places as Tandy Leather. You could make them long enough to cover your ears, yet short for over the eyes.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I saw leather hats at Harbor Freight yesterday........baseball type.

John

Karl wrote:

Reply to
John

You can also buy the at a lot of Harley Davidson motorcycle shops.

Steve.

Reply to
udie

Try the aviator style cap in this link. It covers the ears and for $19.99 it sounds like what you are looking for.

SGF

Reply to
SGF