Lincoln 255 verses Lincoln 251

I'm sure that this has been covered many times over but I haven't yet found a thread. I am interested in upgrading from a 30-130 amp Mig welder. I have narrowed it down to either a Lincoln 255 or a Miller 251. One major consideration is I plan on using a spool gun with the machine. I would appreciate input from anyone who has used both machines and has a preference for one or the other.

Reply to
news.verizon.net

Miller has the better spoolgun. Lincoln has the smoother arc.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler