Makita Chop Saw

I am in the market for a chop saw and my decision is down to a Makita and a Makita. Does anyone know the advantage of a Makita model 2414B over the 2414NB. They appear to be the same chop saw but the 2414B has a fancy double action pivot mechanism and costs $60 more.

Thanks

Reply to
skideck

snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net (skideck) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

The double-pivot will cut larger material?

Reply to
Greg M

I like my Makita a lot more than the Dewalt I have to use...!

Reply to
David Algie

I still use a ten year, mmmm, maybe older Makita. But I thought the Milwaukee's were more powerful. IMO.

My Makita's gotta slightly tweaked shaft. I need to tear it apart sometime, and maybe, get it straightened.

"David Algie" wrote in news:br3pms$1i55$ snipped-for-privacy@news.iquest.net:

Greg M