Miller foot control pics

Hi,

Just thought I'd add this into the archives. This is a picture of the innards of the Miller foot control RFC-23A for my Dialarc 250 HF-P with part#'s. It's amazing how heavy duty this controller is, built like a tank.

tiny url:
If someone wants to add this to the metalworking dropbox, please do. I have no idea how to do that, and these pics won't be up for very long.

Aloha, Russell

Reply to
Russell Shigeoka

Looks strong but we wear out the resistor on ours every year...and now all the holes where things pivot are turning into egg shapes

Reply to
Doobie