New Miller Tig Models

I tried a Miller Dynasty 200DX on 1/8"aluminum and found that it was really easy to run a good bead (had to keep a closer arc than I imagined though).

I'm almost hooked on getting one but Ernie had mentioned that Miller is going to be announcing some new models soon - Any ideas on what they have in mind?

A dynamite modification would be to allow the pulser to work on the stick mode - giving a way of running pulse mig with a spool gun.

Graham

Reply to
Graham Parkinson

Did I?

I don't know of any new Miller TIG machines coming out soon.

It would require some very different stick electrodes to deal with that.

Running 6010 and 6011 is already a pulsed weld if you run them using a propper whipping technique.

7018 would not work with a pulse. You would end up with lots of slag inclusions.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler