new TIG purchase / pulser question

when buying inverter TIG machines, is it worth paying significantly more $$ to have a pulser? how good is it to have pulser , and at what application or process it is a must have ?

thanks

Reply to
acrobat-ants

I just sold my Invertig 200, but I really liked the pulser. Made welding thin stuff easier for me.

Reply to
James Arnold

Reply to
David Todtman

I loved it, but didn't use it enough. Decided to buy a fifth wheel camper to take the kiddos camping with friends. The $$ from the Invertig went to the cost of the camper. I'll get another one someday..until then, I have a buddy with a MaxStar in case I need it.

Reply to
James Arnold

Reply to
David Todtman