problems with news servers?

Is anyone else having problems with their news servers intermittently going up and down?

What servers do you all use?

rvb

-- As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Man Sharpens Another. Proverbs 27:17

Reply to
Rick Barter (rvb)

No problems here.

Reply to
RAM³

************************ I could not get the latest uploads from rec.food.cooking I use 'sonic-news.com' ($3.99/ mo) and it is worth it. Before that I used 'free.teranews.com' but they discontinued the free one. . . .I emailed sonic-news 2 days ago about my food group not updating and in less than 12 hours it was working fine. They evidently made some changes in that Jan 09 period and were still removing a few bugs.
Reply to
pintlar

free.teranews.com is not discontinued .. that's what I use. It was sort of discombobulated for awhile there, but it's back up now.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Looks like they've moved it onto a new server farm and changed the log-in slightly . But it WAS wonky for a while ... and does seem to be better now . I only use it for a binary group , my ISP still provides access for the rest of usenet .

Reply to
Terry Coombs