Quick comparison

Then you want the 140 Plus. Personally, I like the clicky switches - those welders tend to be the ones you move around a lot on a big job and when moving them the dials often get bumped. I have the 175T instead of 175Plus for that reason.

One thing about the little Lincolns. The guns will bind up if you bend them in too tight an arc. Many wirefeeding problems with mine are resolved by straightening out the gun cable a little.

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin

I want a Lincoln 140 wirefeed. I see there are 140C, 140T, 140 Plus, and maybe more. I want the one with the variable power and not the jumps. I don't want the cheapest one that HD sells. I'll buy it from my steel supplier. What's a quick commentary on the various 140s and their differences. I'll probably just buy the best one, but would like to understand the differences.

Thanks.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB