SIP Migmate Super wiring diagram?

I have an older (15 years??) SIP Migmate Super (made in England) that quit talking to me. It clicks the relay, that's about it. I can trouble shoot it from scratch but a wiring diagram certainly would be nice. Anyone have a manual or a diagram??

Reply to
RoyJ

Hello RoyJ, I am guessing that your email address is made up to avoid spam so I am replying here on the group. I can scan an old SIP Migmate circuit diagram for you, that is a plain "Migmate" not a "Super Migmate"

Check out the relay, it is cheap and very small. If the relay is bad, replace it with a heavier duty relay noting the coil voltage of course. The relay may click OK but the contacts of the relay could be burnt or the plastic body of the relay may have distorted due to heat from the relay contacts. That is my off the cuff guess.

Regards, John Crighton Sydney

Reply to
John Crighton

replying to RoyJ, James Delaney Sr. wrote: I have a super migrate and I need a wire diagram to connect my new torch

Reply to
James Delaney Sr.