SPOOLGUN

Does anyone know ANYTHING about an old Miller Spoolmatic 1 gun? How old? Pros and cons? Worth a darn? Worth what?

I went to Miller's site but they have no information on it unless you buy the manual for 15 bux.

Thanks

Cass

Reply to
Cass

Okay, has anyone even ever heard of one?

Thanks

Reply to
Cass

Heard of them? I have one at school. They are old war horses of spoolguns. Hard to kill, but kind of ungainly to use. I never liked the feel of them, but I have done some nice beads with one.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Thanks, Ernie.

I may have a chance to get one and I wanted to get some information on them.

Just when I had ordered the short MIG gun, too.

Cass

message

Reply to
Cass