SPOOLGUN

Does anyone know ANYTHING about an old Miller Spoolmatic 1 gun? How old?
Pros and cons?
Worth a darn? Worth what?
I went to Miller's site but they have no information on it unless you buy
the manual for 15 bux.
Thanks
Cass
Reply to
Cass
Okay, has anyone even ever heard of one?
Thanks
Reply to
Cass
Heard of them? I have one at school. They are old war horses of spoolguns. Hard to kill, but kind of ungainly to use. I never liked the feel of them, but I have done some nice beads with one.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
Thanks, Ernie.
I may have a chance to get one and I wanted to get some information on them.
Just when I had ordered the short MIG gun, too.
Cass
message
Reply to
Cass