Stainless Steel Hemispherical Tank Head

Looking for 30" stainless steel hemispherical tank head. I need to build a large cooking device . . . . Any leads on where I may find one would be
appreciated. I live in Louisiana . . .
Thanks, steve
--
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it." -- G.B. Shaw

Any decent metal spinning shop can make you one. If they don't have a stock form on the shelf, it could cost a lot for them to make the form.
Why not just buy a commercial mixing bowl?
<http://www.centralrestaurant.com/Stainless-Steel-Mixing-BowlFor-80-Quart -Mixers-c83p9786.html>
I need 3/16" thick for my application and 30" diameter . . . .

My son hauled a boiler head from Tx to south Louisiana. It was 12' in diameter. He said he was glad to get it unloaded, Those Cajuns were starting to look funny at him and his load. He figured they were trying to figure out how many mudbugs they could cook in it and how to get it off his truck.....
--

Clif