Used Econotig value?

--Thinking about selling my Econotig to help offset cost of new Dynasty 200DX (best price I've found is $2400 plus tax). Anyone got a notion as to what it's worth? I'm thinking of dragging it and some other tools down to the Visalia meet..

Reply to
steamer

I saw a couple of Econotigs and TigMates (same unit, different brand) at $800 when I was looking...

Reply to
Emmo