Win Miter!

I ws on some time ago and saw a post about a program called win mitter . You
punch in the dia and degree and you print off the wrap..I downloaded off the
link someone left but the program was corrupted..Anyone tell me where I can
get it again ?
Much appreciated
Shaun
Reply to
Shaun Chandler
I have Ver 1.0 and can email the file to you as an attachment if you like. File size is slightly less than 1 Mbyte.
Reply to
Luke Warmwater
paste or click on this:

DanG
An alternative would be tubemiter found on IHPVA´s site
Henning
Reply to
henning wright
Thanks guys just got your posts now I'm going to go check both out
Shaun
Reply to
Shaun Chandler