Win Miter!

I ws on some time ago and saw a post about a program called win mitter . You punch in the dia and degree and you print off the wrap..I downloaded off the link someone left but the program was corrupted..Anyone tell me where I can get it again ?

Much appreciated

Shaun

Reply to
Shaun Chandler

I have Ver 1.0 and can email the file to you as an attachment if you like. File size is slightly less than 1 Mbyte.

Reply to
Luke Warmwater

paste or click on this:

DanG

An alternative would be tubemiter found on IHPVA´s site

Henning

Reply to
henning wright

Thanks guys just got your posts now I'm going to go check both out

Shaun

Reply to
Shaun Chandler