AutoCad Tab&Texing

As I tab each box is blue'd so that the entire previous text changes to what I type. Somtimes thats perfect, but is there a key i can use rather than mousing to the blue'd area and clicking then changing just a small part of the existing text.. I downloaded mouse away and this is really great at moving my curser automaticyl out of my texing area, but i need to be able to tab then?? to arrow over then delete or back space to change small amounts rather than mousing and getting away from the key board.

Any help is appriciated, james

Reply to
nanostrang

Any one wanting the answer, is just use the arrow keys in the blued area

Reply to
nanostrang