mates and the properties tab

Remember when you used to be able to split the featuremanager and show the Properties tab in the bottom, and then select two parts at the top and the combined mates of both the parts would show in the property window, and any mates between the selected parts would show as bold?

What ever happened to that? I can't get it to work in 07. Anyone else?

Matt

Reply to
matt

Ok, I see that this is working as expected on my other computer. This computer = sp1 other computer = sp0. So its either a local problem or a sp1 regression. Can anyone show this working in sp1?

Reply to
matt

Hmm, doesn't appear to work here either. SP1.0

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

ok, SW SPRed it. confirmed regression.