Pantograph Engraver and Font set Questions

I just purchased a Scott SM 500 without engraver fonts. I would like to know if I can use other brand font sets in it. I seem to find alot of New Hermes fonts on ebay but no Scott.
Thanks
Sison wrote:

Just make sure you get a holder for the letters.
--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.