Parameter Fanuc 10ma

I have a Leadwell Mcv 2000D Ser no 86806 With a Fanuc 10ma control it Lost all of its parameters. We Have all back but the spindle is not right and gear ranges. I think its in the 9000 parameter, Does any one have the list of the 9000, or the set up for spindle and gear range?

Reply to
richardt

You might look at alt.machines.cnc.

richardt wrote:

Reply to
Hul Tytus

Hi Richard, I have the same problem, I erased the memory and I lost the parameters of the machine. Its posible that you send me the parameters of your machine?.Any help you can provide me will be very grateful. Best regards,

Felipe Hurtado

Reply to
Fahurtado