What a great tool

I bought this tool the other day that I found on the net and used it for my plumbing work. It is really great. You should check it out at amazingbrazing.com I was a bit dubious at first but thought what the hell I will try it and see how it goes. It uses no compressed oxygen so I dont have to carry around any oxy now. variable heat as well.. Just thought I would let you all know...

plumber

It is amazing how you "found" your own website and "bought" tools there! Maybe you should rename it to "amazingbrazenness.com" or something.

Domain Name: AMAZINGBRAZING.COM

Registrant: Atmos Tool Enterprises Stewart Harvey ( snipped-for-privacy@atmostool.com) GPO BOX 2867 Brisbane Queensland,4001 AU Tel. +001.164738705264

Creation Date: 13-May-2006 Expiration Date: 13-May-2008

Domain servers in listed order: ns2.orpbus.com ns1.orpbus.com

Administrative Contact: natkelz pty lty Peter Lawson ( snipped-for-privacy@pnsinvest.com) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 78 Atherton Circuit Brisbane ,4078 AU

Reply to
Ignoramus10275

SPAM is easy to 'find on the net'.

Reply to
larry

Indeed, not only spam but spam for worthless crap no one in their right mind would buy. Air-acetylene torches were once commonly used in plumbing. I have a Prestolite air-acetylene torch that was old when I bought it for $10 in '68 or so. It still works fine, a lot better than the torch demoed in their video, what with having interchangable tips suitable for a range of work. But a Victor Turbo-torch or similar with propane or Mapp gas is the way to go for most plumbing work these days.

Reply to
Glen Walpert

Since you were so nice to share your "discovery" with everyone here, I thought I would share with you the first hybrid motorcycle in the world. This is a rare glimpse at technology in it's purest form.

Stephen R.

S R

I wonder if he accepts collect calls and COD packages?

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Blah, blah, blah.

I need to know the text equivalent of flipping the bird.

Reply to
carl mciver

W e l l l l ......... According to The List of Acronyms & Text Messaging Shorthand

CMF---------------- Count My Fingers NYCFS --------------New York City Finger Salute AYSOS -------------- Are You Stupid Or Something ESAD --------------- "eat shit and die" FOAD --------------- "f**k off and die" GoAT --------------- "go away troll" GSOAS --------------- Go Sit On A Snake GTH ---------------- Go To Hell IIIO ---------------- Intel Inside, Idiot Outside YYSSW -------------- Yeah Yeah Sure Sure Whatever plonk ---------------- Written when first placing someone into a Usenet kill-file, so that the person being plonked will be aware that poster will no longer see any of the plonked person's postings. The word is said to be the sound effect of a name being dropped into a kill-file.

This is a great sight to look around on and learn the "Top 20 Internet Acronyms Every Parent Needs to Know:" to help keep up with your SNERT (Snotty Nosed Egotistical Rotten Teenager) ;-)

Reply to
Mike H.