AEROWORKS 31% ARF

I'm looking for an aerobatic plane of that size for IMAC. I thaught that the aeroworks 31% would be a good size/price compromise. I read a comment on RCuniverse like what that plane would come out tail heavy. Any comment, experience or suggestions ???

A great alternative would be the Wildharerc Giles 202 but they are out of stock !

Reply to
Sylvain Blanchard