Anyone flying a Kangke CAP 232 1.20?

Yeah, I forgot I wasn't supposed to buy anything largish and turned around and fell for this one.

I have a Brillelli 46cc IE engine on the way. Any thoughts? Besides the fact that I'm nuts. I already know that.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ed,

I'm very anxious to hear all about that Brillelli conversion. I was thinking of trying one recently, but had a change of heart and bought some brushless motors, LiPo batteries, and an EFlite P-47 instead. :-)

I've read lots of good things about the Kangke ARFS... I have this mental image of the company as being similar to The World Models; good airplanes at a good price, quietly winning customers and gaining a good reputation.

Good luck with your new toy, desmobob

Reply to
desmobob

Thanks, Bob. I go through this at least once a year. At least this time it is only one plane and one engine.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger