Anyone here used hobbyhome.net ?

Hi,

Just found a site with good prices on Saito engines. The only thing is they're in Dubai and I've never heard of this outfit. Can anyone here tell me if

are a good firm to deal with in terms of speedy delivery, goods as paid for etc ?

(Note - I'm not interested in generalities regarding buying from abroad, only specifically in peoples experiences with this outfit. An exception to this is I am interested in generalities as to a good place to get a cheap Saito 180 :-).

Thanks,

Reply to
Boo

I just checked their price on the Saito 180...it's $454. We sell them for $399.95 and are located right here in the USA. If you send me an email saying that you read this on this here newsgroup, I'll even wave the shipping charges!

Brian Gaither Red's Hangar One snipped-for-privacy@redshangarone.com

Brian Gaither

Hey,

I live in dubai. Hobby home is one of the 2 or 3 shops that cater to the RC community here.

But i wouldnt recommend international ordering. They wouldnt have the experience.

-- thrust

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Forums. Visit us at

thrust

Thanks, they must be reasonably reliable then ?

If everuyone said that then nothing would ever change :-)

Reply to
Boo